Kris Aquino:I Am Not Pregnant

photo courtesy of abs-cbn,snipped on their youtube channel
The Showbiz Queen of Talk was rushed to Makati Medical Center April 22  afternoon when she feels intense dizziness during her taping of Kris TV at Intramuros.

It was rumored that Kris and Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista are dating but reportedly they were just best friends.There is a rumor also that the relationship doesn't work.
"We're not a 'couple' but we are the BEST OF FRIENDS.And in this uncertain world we're sure to be FRIENDS FOR LIFE.That's actually what we started as,it's where we are most comfortable being,and for whatever tomorrow may still bring,true and lasting friendship is always the best foundation...May I quote my favorite song?'Thanks to you for teaching me how to live,putting things in perspective.Teaching me how to give,and how to take,no mistake...'I grow up a lot this 2014 & he had a big role in what I am today.#no regrets #stillbelieveinlove #someday "
This statement from Kris just sealing the questions of the public if they already broke up or they're just friends. But on her show with Tito Boy Abunda she admitted that the romance just fizzled out quickly.

Speculations develop that maybe Bistek given up because it will just give him a negative image to the public- which I don't believe-if he will run for a higher position in politics.

But the highlight of our story today is when Kris's doctor boldly ask her if she is pregnant after suffering from dizziness.This is what she said:
"Tinanong ako!Nakakaloka 'yung doktor!"."Bago nya ako saksakan ng kung anu-ano,sabi niya,Ma'am.I hope you don't mind...'Sabi ko,Yes What?'Hilo-hilo pa ako ah.'I just have to know--Are you pregnant?'Sabi ko,'No I'm not pregnant,doc!Nakakaloka!'"
Then she added:
"Hindi po ako pwedeng mabuntis!,Wala po akong ginagawa para mabuntis ako!,Can we just clarify that?"
In her show Abunda and Aquino Tonight with her new short hair style she explained that her doctor advised the public that she should not stay outside from 1pm to 4pm because during these times are the hottest hours of the day.She also found that her RBC and Hemoglobin drop.
 

Ads

bandarq