James Reid and Nadine Lustre are in Relationship


Kapamilya actor James Reid and Nadine Lustre are now a real life couple.

The two confirmed their status via interview after their successful "JaDine in Love" concert on Saturday night February 20 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

The crowd were suprised and gone wild when James said "I love you" to Nadine at the end of their concert.

The two were already together on Feb. 11 having dinner date where he admits that he is in love with her.

When Reid was asked how he court Lustre,he said he tried to keep the Filipino tradition.

For me, I guess 'coz I am Australian, I grew up in Sydney, the way… when we court there it’s different.

“Of course, the first person to know was the father.

“I asked permission to him first a while back.

“I try to keep the Filipino tradition.

He is asked also if he visits her house,he said,

Yes, I did.

He smilingly narrated about their date,
On the 11th, we went out for dinner and I was like, ’I bet you didn’t know I could be like this.’
“She was like, 'Yeah I didn’t expect this from you.'
“'It’s different when I’m in love,’ I said, then she said, ‘Are you in love?’
“And then I thought, ‘You know what, right now is the right time.’
“She said, ‘Are you in love?’ I said ‘Yes, of course.’
“She knew what I was talking about.”

“Yung reaction niya the night after the concert wala siya masabi.
“Actually, what she really said was, ‘Kilig ako.’
“She literally sat there and smiling.”
James clarified that he is in love and did not do it for their fans.

I just wanna do it.
I didn’t do it for my fans,
I just did it for my own.
 

Ads

bandarq