amazing spider man

[title]

i am kraven, the hunter! i am kravinov, theman. just a child when my parents came to thiscountry, shortly after the overthrow of the czar. there was no room in russia for aristocrats,for culture, for honor, for human dignity. i have found dignity not in the cities, butin the jungles. i have found honor not in the civilized, but in the primal.for years the spider has thwarted me, mocked me, humiliated me. i cannot escape time forever.herbs and roots cannot rejuvenate a dying spirit.no man could do to kraven what the spider has.no man. so black. so inhuman. so beautiful.

i will die soon. i must die soon. but notyet. i cannot rest until i have proven myself. until i have destroyed you! joe face is dead. why should i care? he was just another street snitch, a two-bit thugi’d pump for information. and now he’s dead. why should i care? yesterday uncle ben, captain stacy, gwen, joe face. tomorrow, me? that’swhat this is all about isn’t it? am i as human as joe? as fragile? i’m outthere facing death every day as spider-man. i’m just peter parker. do i think i’msomehow immune?

i’m going to die, … but not yet.spider-man! stop! i didn’t come looking for trouble. give joe a decent box and a piece of ground. tonight!!!!!!!! something is wrong. just keep moving. something’s out there. spider-sense! dumb, dumb, dumb! a dart? kraven!

kraven, it won’t work! come to me spider. so dizzy. so what are you planning kraven, pack me upto a secret hideout, rant about your plan, just like any other… what’s with the riflekraven? you’re unusually quiet. honor! c’mon kraven, rifles are not your style. wouldn’t you rather use your bare hands? spider, spider, burning bright in the forestsof the night. what immortal hand or eye could

frame thy fearful symmetry? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somehow i thought that being a newlywed wouldbe a little different. more snuggling with your husband. but he’s probably webbing around fighting dr. squid, making the world safe for democracy… he’s probably…dead? no! don’t even think… wait. what’s that? oh great. a rat. freeze you little...! you’re a bold one, aren’t you?

stupid rain. i hate it! what? what am i doing here? looking for peter inthe middle of the night? what am i going to say if i find him? “ohspider-man, your wife is worried about you!” i really know how to look for trouble, don’ti? hey tight pants, com’ere and show us yourred hair… get stuffed! gotcha!

get off me! you…! you what? what’re you smiling about? nothing. stop! that wasn’t peter. i watch the flies through the glass. i amthe spider they’re trapped... spider-man! let’s get out of here!

....and i devour them. actors! actors in this play of mine! nypd! everyone put their hands up! but they must never know. so i skitter into the night skitter i he got away! look on the bright side, he saved us the trouble of dealing with these drug dealing punks. sure he’s been a little outa control these

past two week, but… a little? fifteen men in the hospital this one ain’t goin’ to any hospital. he's dead i am kraven!!!!!!! i have slain the spider, becoming him! why is it that there’s never a cab whenyou need one. wait, who, wha… ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!: …is in critical condition at st. vincenthospital. the police have widened the dragnet for the creature known as the cannibal killer.authorities…

ok, i’m coming! i know it’s late mr. robertson call me joe. and come in. you look like death warmed over. is somethingwrong? nothing it’s just, just… mj, what is it? is something wrong with peter? i… i’m sorry i bothered you, i really shouldn’t have come here. it’s nothing nothing? you’re shaking!

i'm very sorry but mary jane... bye tonight. the newspapers call him the cannibalkiller. only when i have tested will my victory over spider-man be complete. my honor, be restored.tonight! remember me, vermin? ssspider-man?

remember, last time we met? you beat me with captain america. that’s right. alone i could never have defeatedyou. how about round two? you weren’t alone!!!! alone he could never have defeated you. never! i did it, i am the spider! warn, white, peaceful uncle ben’s dead, gwen’s dead, i’m,…

dead? mary jane? the spider is strong, fearless, it can win, unlike… that weakling who can die. i am peter parker. the spider is dying. i’m free. i am peterparker. you’ve murdered a mask, but you haven’t murdered the man. idiot, there is no spider, there’s just me. just peter parker. that’s my weakness,

that’s my strength. mary jane, i’m coming.i love you come out! mary jane! so i can kill you!!! mary jane!!!!!!! i love you two weeks? i was dead for two weeks?! he’s coming police continues the search for spider-man.lately he’s been on a rampage against crime.

while many say something’s finally beendone with these criminals, many question his new ruthless methods. one suspect involved in a drug ring investigationwas murdered by spider-man. peter… peter, where are you going? get back in bed! i got to go you’re not going anywhere! believe me, i don’t want to go. i want tostay here with you. but he’s out there, waiting. he’s murdered in my name.

you’ve gone too far this time kraven! yourobbed me of two weeks of my life. two weeks!!! i’m going to make you suffer, i’m goingto do whatever you want, hit me a hundred times.i won’t resist. there is no reason for me to fight. don’t you see? i’ve won!i killed you spider-man. you could just as well have been dead had i wished it. and afteri killed you, i took you place. i only drugged you and allowed you to live so that youcould know that in replacing you i proved myself in all ways your superior.the spider comprehends, but the man is still confused. come with me, i’ll show you. vermin!

the newspapers call him the cannibal killer. your old foe that i have beaten, and captured.you were unable to defeat him alone. you and captain america could barely do it together.i defeated him. i did it! kraven! you think you can just turn my life inside out! and stand there like a grinningbrain dead gorilla! the game is over and you’ve lost. you nolonger have kraven in your power. it scares you, saddens you. i’ll prove it to you!

vermin! spider-man beat you down, hurt you. don’t let him get away. hurt him back! hurt him back!!!!!!!!!!!! vermin, it wasn’t me, it was kraven in mycostume. liar! if that’s the way you want it. he shot me. he buried me. do you know whatthat’s like?!! enough! the point has been made, your work is done.

go kraven, you can’t let him go. he’ll killagain! let me help you i don’t understand you’re free to go just like that. after all you’ve you won’t let vermin on the loose. you and i are done spider-man. i give you my word.i will never hunt again. i’ll be back.

the spider, my burden... it has been an honor how calm i feel. how peaceful. as if something inside me, some knot, some tangle of fearand anger and so much more, has been finally untied. pease, calm, happiness. an ending. they said my mother was insane. i don’t want to be here. i want to be homewith my wife. i am afraid.

god, please don’t let it stop me.pull it together peter, this feels so much like when i was buried.i have to be here. vermin’s here. can’t let him run loose. if only there was someoneelse. i’ve been dead for two weeks. but no, there’s only me. i’ll stop vermin! detective carson? that anonymous caller sure was right. this place belongs to kraven. alsowe found this. looks like a confession. leave me alone ssspider-man! i’m not dead

but what if i never came back? what if i’m still drugged down there? i’m not dead! ssspider-man, where are you? you can’t hide from me! you’re, you’re going to hurt me again… can’t take another beating! i’m not going to fight you vermin. i toldyou before, it was kraven. it wasn’t me. i won’t hurt you. you need help.

liar!!! time for plan b! you’re mine! up there? oh no, the light! that’s the cannibal killer! call for backup! take the light away! vermin, you need help, this people will helpyou

the old spidey’s back peter! you’re home! i’m home my love. i’m home. spider, spider, burning bright in the forestsof the night. what immortal hand or eye could frame thyfearful symmetry?

 

Ads

bandarq